Gaining mass and making the body shape a perfect one is a wish that stays on everyone’s Wishlist. Some able to do that and most of the people won’t be able to do that. There can be various reasons like not getting time to take care of your physical appearance because of the busy schedule and many more. But one thing is for sure that you have to tone your body properly so, the outer appearance looks attractive.
What is CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is one of the non-invasive body treatments, and it is very popular in the world. Some say that it is probably the best treatment in the segment. It is a nonsurgical procedure that helps to freeze off the fat and fat cells in tricky and tough areas. The treatment uses an FDA cleared CoolSculpting device that uses the cold to eliminate and destroy the fat, fat cells permanently in certain areas. Unlike other treatments, no sedation or kind of thing is needed. After completing the treatment, each time it reduces 20% of fat from the areas. So without any doubt, CoolSculpting is a very beneficial treatment.
What does the treatment comprise of?
The treatment is simple as it doesn’t have to do any invasion to the body.
- At first, the photographs are taken for the desired areas.
- Then the areas are measured properly by the experts and doctors.
- Then an applicator is attached with the CoolSculpting device which is again attached with the fatty areas.
- The size, shape of the fat matters. The applicator is selected according to these.
- After the applicator is selected and applied, there is no space remains between the skin surface and the applicator’s surface.
- Then the cold is applied.
- A feedback mechanism is worked instantly that sends the signal of the varying temperature. So, the applicator adjusts the temperature with time in every moment constantly.
- The treatment generally takes around 35 minutes. If the outer thighs require “Coolsmooth” then it will take around 75 minutes.
- After the fat gets frozen, it becomes crystallized.
- When the treatment is done and the applicator is removed the area is massaged manually or it is treated with radio waves.
- It helps to reduce the swelling of the area and the damaged fat cells get excreted and reabsorbed.
- There is no downtime.
The CoolSculpting helps to destroy the fat cells totally and permanently in the specifically treated areas, but it doesn’t prevent to form the new fat cells. So, get the CoolSculpting treatment to tone your body and don’t forget to maintain a proper diet after the treatment.